Asset Tracking And Electronic Auditing
Typically, your redundant IT equipment will be collected by government SC security cleared staff using our GPS satellite tracked vehicles and returned to our technical processing facilities. However, if your organisation requires that data destruction occurs on-site prior to equipment removal, we are happy to provide this service by prior arrangement.
Either at the point of collection or once your IT equipment arrives at BLACKMORE it enters our electronic asset tracking system. We conduct a full electronic audit of each appropriate asset so that it can be fully tracked through the entire data destruction and recycling process.
We keep detailed records on the assets that enter our data destruction process including:
- Asset number
- Serial number
- Make, model, classification and condition of item
- Date identification removal and de-tagging occurred
- Data destruction completion date
- Where and when the item was collected
- Auditing time
- Staff auditor
- PAT test date (if applicable)
- Full specification
- Final disposal date and destination
Once your IT equipment has been processed, we issue you with an electronic audit report and data destruction certificate. This is your confirmation that the equipment collected from you under a Waste Transfer Note or Hazardous Consignment Note (or both) has been received by us and fully processed according to all of the appropriate regulations.
- COMPLETE AND IRRECOVERABLE DATA DESTRUCTION
- ON-SITE OR AT YOUR PREMISES IF REQUIRED
- ENVIRONMENTAL RECYCLING - ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- ADISA ACCREDITED AND ENVIRONMENT AGENCY LICENCED
- FULL ASSET ELECTRONIC AUDIT AND TRACKING
- DATA PROTECTION ACT AND WEEE DIRECTIVE PAPERWORK SUPPLIED
To find out how BLACKMORE RICOTECH can manage your secure IT disposal, get in touch. Call 0800 880 3678 today
If you would like to be kept up to date with changes to Data Protection or WEEE legislation, together with other important information that could affect your business, why not subscribe to our newsletter service? Rest assured, we will not share your information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time. To stay informed, simply enter your email address and click the SUBSCRIBE button.