Data Destruction and Secure IT Disposal
Be aware of the risks.
Redundant IT equipment is a threat. It still holds masses of valuable data, some of which could give hackers access to your entire network. If an item went missing, how would you know? When you as someone to dispose of it can you be sure they did so correctly? Suppose there’s a data breach – could you prove you followed required procedures?
How we provide 100% peace of mind;
From the moment we collect your redundant equipment, data security is our priority:
- We are one of only a few UK companies to be accredited by ADISA (the Asset Disposal & Information Security Alliance), guaranteeing the highest standards of data security. We are amongst only a handful of companies in England that have been awarded the highest level certification “Distinction with Honours”. This means that we and our clients are already complaint with the forthcoming GDPR.
- Several times a year ADISA conducts unannounced forensic audits to ensure that we maintain there rigorous standards with total consistency.
- We use National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) certified data wiping software (formally CESG) so you can be absolutely confident that your data will be completely destroyed. If for any reason data holding devices cannot be sanitised, we will physically destroy them using our own specialist shredding machines.
- We provide a full audit compliance report and data destruction compliance certificate after every collection, demonstrating you have satisfied all your responsibilities under both data & environmental legislation.
- SC Security Clearance data collection and processing staff available upon request.
- Two members of our team will attend if required, to ensure that security is never compromised during the collection process.
- All of our vehicles are GPS satellite tracked, have slam locks and are alarmed and immobilised.
- Our secure processing facilities are protected by 24 hour alarm monitoring, camera surveillance and electronic entry systems.
- If you require data destruction on-site prior to equipment removal, we are happy to provide this service by prior arrangement.
Eliminating the risk of sensitive data getting in to the wrong hands prevents the potential damage to your professional reputation and potentially huge fines.
We are the chosen secure ITAD (IT Asset Disposal) partner for numerous organisations including the NHS and other Public Sectors.
- COMPLETE AND IRRECOVERABLE DATA DESTRUCTION
- ON-SITE OR AT YOUR PREMISES IF REQUIRED
- ENVIRONMENTAL RECYCLING - ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- ADISA ACCREDITED AND ENVIRONMENT AGENCY LICENCED
- FULL ASSET ELECTRONIC AUDIT AND TRACKING
- DATA PROTECTION ACT AND WEEE DIRECTIVE PAPERWORK SUPPLIED
To find out how BLACKMORE RICOTECH can manage your secure IT disposal, get in touch. Call 0800 880 3678 today
If you would like to be kept up to date with changes to Data Protection or WEEE legislation, together with other important information that could affect your business, why not subscribe to our newsletter service? Rest assured, we will not share your information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time. To stay informed, simply enter your email address and click the SUBSCRIBE button.