Blackmore Ricotech’s environmental policy is to deliver sustainable solutions for its clients in line with ISO 14001.
Complying with legislation
From collection to product destination, we identify and isolate significant environmental problems whilst providing cost effective solutions for clients. The Company is committed to identify and improve its environmental performance and prevent pollution. As a minimum we comply with all relevant legislative requirements as an AATF, as well as, where they exist, appropriate industry guidance and voluntary agreements.
Working with clients and sub-contractors
We seek to encourage both clients and sub-contractors to adopt solutions with low environmental impact and engage in industry discussions to further the environmental debate in order to lead to a better understanding of environmental practices.
We endeavour to use our factory and offices as examples of good environmental practices whilst working with current constraints.
We are committed to:-
- Reducing the environmental impact arising from energy consumption in both offices and factory.
- Promoting the use of clean and energy efficient technologies.
- Reducing the use of natural resources by the encouragement of re-use of materials and encourage the re-cycling of materials and, where practicable, the use of re-cycled materials.
Blackmore Ricotech supports sound environmental management processes and this policy sets the baseline for moving forward to achieve all its environmental objectives.
This policy is endorsed by the Directors and places upon all Blackmore Ricotech employees a duty to achieve a reduction of the impact upon the environment relating to their day to day duties.
- COMPLETE AND IRRECOVERABLE DATA DESTRUCTION
- ON-SITE OR AT YOUR PREMISES IF REQUIRED
- ENVIRONMENTAL RECYCLING - ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- ADISA ACCREDITED AND ENVIRONMENT AGENCY LICENCED
- FULL ASSET ELECTRONIC AUDIT AND TRACKING
- DATA PROTECTION ACT AND WEEE DIRECTIVE PAPERWORK SUPPLIED
To find out how BLACKMORE RICOTECH can manage your secure IT disposal, get in touch. Call 0800 880 3678 today
If you would like to be kept up to date with changes to Data Protection or WEEE legislation, together with other important information that could affect your business, why not subscribe to our newsletter service? Rest assured, we will not share your information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time. To stay informed, simply enter your email address and click the SUBSCRIBE button.