The WEEEAWAY team are pleased to announce that we are now working in partnership with the team at Blackmore Ricotech.
If redundant IT and electrical equipment is not disposed of in the correct manner then the repercussions can be scary. You have to ensure the highest standards of data security, your environmental and commercial responsibilities must be taken seriously, the regulations are strict, the penalties for non-compliance are severe and yet you have to keep costs to a minimum.
When all these factors are taken into consideration it’s easy to see why we and so many major organisations trust Blackmore Ricotech to help them overcome the challenges. With resources, credentials, staff and processes that inspire complete peace of mind, this new partnership will enable you as a new or existing client, to have complete peace of mind when you recycle your redundant IT and electrical equipment.
This is because….
- We guarantee to destroy all the data and adhere to the highest security standards.
- We recycle the equipment in the most environmentally responsible way possible and fully comply with the requirements of the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive.
- We provide everything that’s required in terms of asset tracking and management reporting to prove full compliance with all relevant regulations.
- We maximise the value of the assets we recycle in ways that make our services very cost effective.
- We are the only company in the South West certified by ADISA to adhere to their stringent industry standards of data destruction, environmental recycling, asset tracking and audited reporting.
Why not get in touch now to find out exactly what we have to offer.
Please note that we no longer collect NON IT equipment from the general public.
- COMPLETE AND IRRECOVERABLE DATA DESTRUCTION
- ON-SITE OR AT YOUR PREMISES IF REQUIRED
- ENVIRONMENTAL RECYCLING - ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL
- ADISA ACCREDITED AND ENVIRONMENT AGENCY LICENCED
- FULL ASSET ELECTRONIC AUDIT AND TRACKING
- DATA PROTECTION ACT AND WEEE DIRECTIVE PAPERWORK SUPPLIED
To find out how BLACKMORE RICOTECH can manage your secure IT disposal, get in touch. Call 0800 880 3678 today
If you would like to be kept up to date with changes to Data Protection or WEEE legislation, together with other important information that could affect your business, why not subscribe to our newsletter service? Rest assured, we will not share your information with anyone else and you can unsubscribe at any time. To stay informed, simply enter your email address and click the SUBSCRIBE button.